So obviously I did not make posting the link to marshmallow goodness my mission in life last week. Here it is, better late than never.
http://www.pack002.com/howto.php?HID=4&N=How+To+Make+a+Marshmallow+Blow+Gun
We "decorated" our blowguns with colored vinyl electrical tape. I got a package of 6 colors of tape. 1/2 inch wide for just under $5 at Lowes. The kids had fun making the guns their own and different from each other.
Next up on our sounds like fun to do project list, is "dig a big hole." The boys have wanted to do this since last year's book club book "Holes" I told them they are free to did up the cherry tree stump in our backyard. But going back to our book club discussion, if they start, they have to finish. It is one thing to think digging a really big hole will be fun and qutting 6 shovels of dirt into it, it is anther thing to actually dig the really big hole. So, I will keep you posted on their progress.
We took the kiddos to Bear Lake yesterday. Such a fun day. They collected some shells and now want to make a neclace or bracelet with them. Here is hoping drilling a small hole will not turn them into dust. If anyone has some suggestions on how to do this project, send them my way.
A month to go, and I feel huge, and hot, and tired, and uncomfortable, and really, really excited. (The ship's too big and the bottle's too small...) Come on little lady, just decide it is funner on the outside than in.
Love & Hearts Hat for Good and Sweet Bees!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment