Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A picture is worth...


Last week, the weather was cold but clear. Noah had the day off school and was a little stir-crazy. When I saw our neighbors out playing, I sent Noah and Lauren outside to burn off a little energy. I kept little Ella inside with me while I started fixing dinner. Sad, sad baby. Fast forward 40 minutes. Daddy home, calls kids inside, kids leave door open, and drop coats and hats on the rug in front of it. (grrrr) Mom still working on dinner, daddy changing, kids washing up, "Where's Ella?" Free at last, free at last... So proud of herself in Lauren's things. She was not happy about coming inside. She had a little bit of an attitude about it. I grabbed the camera to get a picture of her in her, oh so cute, way too big clothes, but I lucked out and got a story in pictures instead.
Click on the picture to see it full size and look at what you can see of each expression. Too funny!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! where did you get the coat I love it I want one for ME :) Amelia Loves going out side too when I am loading everything up in my bag and head to the door but stop to get something Iforgot Amelia freaks out and crys because she just wants to go OUTSIDE!! Hope you have fun in SLC that will be awesome!!! -Tawny!

    ReplyDelete