Look what I found! This has been such a fun (& cheap) project. The fabric panel I bought for $6.99, I had the flannel, and I had the Heat & Bond. I did purchase this really stiff "fabric" she called tim-tam (I think) for backing the dolls to make them stiff, but could have done it without it and just used all flannel. So far hours of enjoyment for $11. And I haven't even taken them to church which is the true test of any quiet activity
Panel is below. Here they are all ironed and ready to be cut. 1 pretty long quiet time later......
. .....Paper Dolls! Ella is very excited and is taking turns giving each of the dolls a "love"




Where did you get this from? I need this for my girls! Our quiet book that I put together at your house, well, it's pretty much been torn apart already. Sacrament meeting is a nightmare!
ReplyDeleteOk, so "tim-tams" are a cookie made by pepperidge farms. Tim-tex on the other hand is a stiff interface/felt like fabric.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I hope all of your work pays off in church!! Thanks for the idea of the magnetic sheets for D's artwork. Great idea! I also LOVE the hairbows you made. So cute!
ReplyDelete